Sunday 28 August 2011

From Denmark... With love

I am always amazed by Almighty's plans. I never expected to have so many wonderful people around me until I came to know about my bleeding disorders. I never made good friends. Most of them could not understand my disease and it was difficult to get along with them. I believe that we meet people with a specific purpose. Some give us happiness while others give us life long pain and tears. 

I happened to meet a wonderful young woman from a Scandinavian country. She read my blog post and sent a message to me. I was overwhelmed by her words of accepting her as a friend. I am glad that I replied to her message. She has also has a bleeding disorder but it is different from mine. We have developed a nice friendship and are in constant touch with each other. I am so happy to know her. She told me about her experiences and how she has been dealing with her bleeding disorder for so many years. One important common thing in both of us is that we love dogs like anything. She has two dogs and they are absolutely fabulous. They play with my friend and have fun with her. I miss having a pet. She is a wonderful pet owner. She makes sure that the babies (this is what she calls her pets) feel happy and cheerful. One of the pets is very naughty and enthusiastic while the other one is very wise and calm. But I like both of them.

It is so wonderful to share our thoughts and experiences with each other. Our cultures, languages and traditions are different but our hearts are so close to one another. I wonder how people meet and become best pals forever. I never expected that I would have a loving and caring friend like her. I am fortunate to have her in my life. I thank my VWD because of which we happened to meet and became each others' confidante.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much my dearest sister. I will always love you from the core of my heart.

    ReplyDelete